Friday, October 23, 2009

its all about images

Washington Gateway Tie designed for Tie Auction. http://www/gatewaymainstreet.org/ties.aspx
This past month I have had the opportunity to experience viewing some close people in my life uphold there image. There image is so important to them they work very , very hard to keep this image
It makes me realize how much i enjoy working with images and keeping things real for people, and how life is a lot easier this way.
I also had the opportunity to participate in a Barn Sale located in Weston, Massachusetts on 18 Sudbury Road October 23 and 24
This is all furniture that is one of a kind and the furniture can also be custom ordered on theme's of your choice.
Lastly it amazes me the holiday's are coming and images such as your photograph's can be placed on almost anything for that special one of a kind gift.
Until soon.....

No comments: