Friday, December 18, 2009

Red Bull Art of the can Miami,,,,,

Well as some of you know i lived in South Beach for five years.
Red Bull Art of The can called me in mid october to submit a piece to the Next
Red Bull Art of the Can in Miami 2010,
In 2007 I designed Go Go Boots for the Philadelphia exhibit and in 2008 I designed a luggage piece using red bull Cans
For this event i took platform shoes and designed a Red Bull theme
These shoes are accepted and will be exhibited 2o10 in South Beach for Red Bull art of the can 2010
Lastly these past two week's my handbags were written up in a Newspaper to promote the Fuller Museum's Body Bazzar event.
More to come...

1 comment:

Penney said...

Hi Jenn!
I am so excited for you! How cool is this? Great... Go for show!!!
All the best wishes for a happy and healthy new year too!
xo, Penney