Wednesday, May 19, 2010

May 19

Did you ever want to get your hair done in your home? Well I had the opportunity of meeting
Kathleen Cosgrove and her Husband, Kathleen drove down to Bostonwith four baskets of proffesional hair color and did my hair right in my own home,
Her website is
http://www.peacockstyle.com/
The work was amazing and it was so nice to get to know her and husband
If you are interested in this please email her at Kathcosgrove@comcast.net

Kathleen is so creative and a pleasure to be around!!

We had a lot of fun at  the South End Art Walk May 16-17,
Shoshana Ernst had beautiful paintings
http://www.shoshernst.com/
and Liza Abelson  http://www.lizaabelson.com/Glass.html
was there Saturday from Daskin Designs

I learned the Freight Elevator works in our buiding thanks to Liza!!

Monday May 17 began the first of series of Decoupage classes at the Studio , People are making amazing things!! The class is six weeks from 6-8 on Mondays,
Private lessons are also available and portfolio building,

1 comment:

Kathleen Cosgrove said...

Thank you, Jenn! You are so kind! I hope your show last week was a great success! I appreciate the "plug". We truly enjoyed spending time with you -- you are a true creative! I am so glad you are happy with your hair -- as you should be! Hair is an expression of who you are and it should be treated with care! -- I am in the process of re-writing my website www.peacockstyle.com. I am no longer in Norwell. I am stationed in Hanover at Complements salon in Merchants Row Mall. You can contact the salon directly at 781-878-4811. Or, you can reach me on my personal business line at 781-337-2588! Enjoy the day -- it's beautiful out there! - Kathleen