Thursday, February 5, 2015

Please find some of my photos from my recent trip to Italy, Every couple of weeks I will highlight a specific area and craft I studied,  At the very end of this email please find updated schedule for decoupage classes for 2015.
In Florence this is how paper is made.
In Florence Italy; This is wallpaper paste mixed with Acrylic Paints, They stir this together and create paper ( above picture)


December 2014 : Rome Italy

I attended a private craft making tour in Florence, This is the company I visited, The photos above of the paper are all done here, This company is all over Italy,

Private Craft Tour in Florence, This was the second family owned business I visited,
This photo is all done with mosaic stones, The do not die the stones so each piece you see the cut and place.


Family owned Silversmith
Personalize and design ,

Florence, Italy , 2014

Here is winter and Spring Schedules
Also during February vacation week private and group lessons are available by appointment

Feb 9
Six or Four week decoupage class
Location: Jenn Sherr Designs Studio
59 Wareham Street, Studio 12,
Boston, Ma
02118
Time: 5:45-7:45
Cost $95.00

April 6
Six or Four Week decoupage Class,
Time: 5:45-7:45

No comments: