Friday, August 27, 2010

Summer in August

I have been working in the Studio this past week with many Students and making a new line for Fall. Summer seems to go so fast! The warm sun seems to be getting a bit cooler as Fall is just around the corner, My new products are bold colors Pink, Blue and Autumn tones on vintage suitcases, Cuff bracelets and Mirror Frames. Most recently four students and I have a exhibit at the Brookline Library We dropped off everything last week, The work is vibrant colors mixed with faux painting techniques, September 10,11 and 12 is the Boston ahts festival, It is a juried event with a lot of talented artists . I will be located on the corner of the entrance as you walk in. I hope to see some of you there, Remember your memories of summer can be put on a handbag, furniture or even a cuff bracelet . Please allow me to savor your memories from Summer, Have a wonderful Labor day,

No comments: