Saturday, July 10, 2010

Summer

I just love Summer and there are some wonderful things going On!!! So busy with working on new pieces for upcoming shows The Boston Arts Festival in September is a juried show with over 60 artists and excited to be part of it again, In August I will go to Marthas Vineyard to teach at a gallery that I actually took classes at when i was five called The sculptin Gallery, The class is August 21 ( One day only ) from 11-2 http://www.oldsculpingallery.org/ I have been inspired with graffiti and teaching decoupage classes in the studio, Wednesday evening July 21 starts a class at the Brookline Arts Center and August 8-15begins two intensives at the Studio, It has been a eventful summer inspired by so many wonderful things,.,, I wish all a wonderful summer with much inspiration

No comments: