Saturday, April 11, 2009

3/24-4-7 Hold on Decoupage

These past two weeks my schedule has certainly changed. I was thinking about decoupage in many ways but not able to work my normal hours. March 24-April 7 I was called upon for Jury Duty. As with my art and it being something i am very committed to i felt the same with this Duty. On April 7 at 3:00pm Jury Duty was complete and me including 11 other jurors had there lives back to go back to work.
With this said class's are all postponed and the new dates are as follows
April 14
Cambridge Adult Education
Introduction To Decoupage
April 22
South End Adult Education
Introduction to Decoupage,
Until Next week.........

1 comment:

Penney said...

Jenn, take one day at a time...I did this 2 years ago. It actually turned out to be a very interesting time in my life. A good learning experience. Doesn't do much for the work that we do, as you know. Hope for a quick solution!!! Good luck!
Penney
HAPPY SPRING!!!