Monday, April 20, 2009

April 20 2009- Vogue- Strike a Pose and do it.

Do one thing creative a week was something I read in a few books. If you work full time and want to keep your creative juice's flowing do something creative. This bag is a VOGUE theme tote i just dropped off at Lunarik Fashion on Newbury Street Located in Boston, Massachusetts.

I try to do many design's and only one of kind pieces.

What Is extremely important to me is taking part in Boston's theatre and Opera. This past Sunday Evening I went to see one of my favorite Opera Singers, Renee Fleming at Symphony Hall. Doing one thing that feeds my creativity has been very important if not weekly every other week.

It has also been my experience that if you do one thing creative a week you can add to your confidence and use the confidence to pursue certain goals. What i mean by this is choosing something to do that you really are interested in and go regardless if you are in company or not.

This week a new decoupage class starts in the South End on Wednesday evening at the United South End Settlement. Until next week.....

1 comment:

Penney said...

Hi Jenn, I xoxo opera, and Renee Fleming ! She sings like a bird..I'm sure it was spectacular!
xo,
penney