Monday, April 27, 2009

Hidden Treasure's

This past week i visited a store in Worcester called Artworks. It is a wonderful store located on Park Avenue in Worcester, Massachusetts. Jane Morgan is the owner and she has been carrying my work for close to two years The website is http://www.shopatartworks.com/faq.asp The cuff above is a similar piece at artwork's now,

What also brought me to Worcester was my Uncle of 91 years had suffered a stroke, He and my Aunt were married 64 years and they are and were both like grandparents to me. My Uncle passed away the day after i visited him on April 22 . I was happy i got to see my Uncle before his passing. My Aunt loved my Uncle and 64 years of marriage to me is about love, compassion,loyalty and partnership, In my artwork i use the same devotion and although it was a sad Day Friday I treasure the time i got to spend with my Uncle and the lesson's i learned in seeing such true partnership in a marriage. If you are in the Worcester area, Artworks is definitely worth visiting....... it is one of those hidden treasure's . Until next week,,,,

No comments: